Sunday, February 26, 2012

White on White

Sometimes I just don't want a series to end! One more to go for tomorrow...until I can find some more produce. White on white is such a challenge. I did another similar painting I'll post in a few days. I'm wondering how a predominantly white painting would work on a red or yellow board as opposed to this black one. Will have to try that in the future. My daughter and I just got tickets to see The Beach Boys at the Bangor waterfront in June. We're getting ready...so here's today's musical inspiration. (To continue looking at the art while you listen, right click on the colored word 'musical' and go to Open Link in New Tab.)
Oil on panel, 6" x 6"
SOLD

2 comments:

Kathy Mallat said...

Wow! This must have been a tough one for the color junkie in you!! Beautifully done, Bren. Love that ever-so-slightly upturned edge on the envelope. My eye goes right to it! PS It's Bonnie Raitt in Burlington for me and my girls this June! Yeee-ha! ;)

JAllgood said...

WOW! I have to agree. I'm really enjoying the white on white. Looks amazing!