Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Space Between

(A nod to Dave Matthews for the title idea.) My, oh my...sometimes you all overwhelm me... in the best way. That you take the time, not only to view my paintings, but to leave your thoughtful and encouraging comments, well... it just positively MAKES MY DAY! 
This flower is from one of the many reference photos I shot at the botanical gardens I visited recently. More to come when I arrive home from a few days away relaxing/rejuvenating at my friend's camp. :o)
Oil on panel, 6" x 6"
SOLD

4 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

Great job with the pinks. They can be so hard to achieve.

Eileen said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Angeli said...

Bravo, Brenda! This is just beautiful!!

Carol Flatt said...

Stunning, Brenda! These are some of my favorite flowers. Wonderful colors!