Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adam's Apple

Last week I was delighted to be accepted as a member of Fresh Paint Daily Painters. (click on the link to visit) This is a group of very talented artists working in various media who paint daily. I'm honored to be among them. The site is an on line gallery showcasing original paintings on a daily basis. To celebrate this new venture, I created this painting and was going to name it Fresh Daily. However when a friend suggested Adam's Apple... it was so perfect, I couldn't resist...and neither could Adam!
Oil on panel, 6" x 6"
SOLD

2 comments:

Virginia Floyd said...

Really great, Brenda. I love all the colors you saw in the apple. It looks great against the dark background.

Cheri Wollenberg said...

This painting makes me smile, but as I begin to examine it, it reminds me that there is beauty and excitement in almost everything we see. Beautiful job creating form. It turns like a free-standing sculpture (smiles)!