Friday, March 18, 2011

Attitude

Forgive me while I indulge my current 'Pears on a Pedestal' whim. Here's one more similar piece. I just couldn't resist this posture and attitude. Talk about a diva! 
On another note, so to speak, music is a HUGE part of my art. I NEVER paint without it. And if there's a day when I'm having a hard time getting to it, all I need to do is put on some rock, crank it up...and I'm running to my easel. So I thought I'd occasionally let you know what the musical inspiration was for the day's painting. Today, this is what got me going. (Right click on the colored word 'this' and go to Open Link in New Tab to continue looking at the art while you listen.)
Oil on panel, 6" x 6", $100 (with free display easel) + shipping
or contact brenda@brendaferguson.com

2 comments:

Pam Perras said...

Hi Brenda, I love the lighting and colors in this one. Well done. It definitely has "Attitude"!

Kathy Mallat said...

LOVE this pedestal series, Bren. So...YOU! And, all so beautifully done. Nice choice of music, too! ;)