Friday, April 18, 2014

Dirty Hairy

I hosted the challenge this week on Daily Paintworks. The challenge is to paint your bliss! To read more details, submit an entry and see the other artist's submissions, please visit here.
Oil on panel, 6" x 6"
SOLD
 And now, like I promised, I'll show you the new original one-of-a-kind Carol Marine artwork I acquired this week...lucky me!




Carol's a henna artist, too! Who knew? Actually it was her first time using henna and working on a living breathing (laughing) canvas...and I think she did an awesome job! 
Then she was brave enough to let me give it a try...on her hand.

4 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Wow, that is so cool! Carol did a beautiful job and so did you! I love your cow painting and congrats on the sale. Thanks for sharing special moments of your time with Carol, time with friends is so special.

Mary Valente said...

The henna is FABULOUS! How very clever. And what a lovely moment for your both to share...and share with us. You've probably started a new fad.

Kathy Cousart said...

You look fabulous with your special CM artwork...so glad you had that amazing buddy time. Friends are what it is all about! Lovely painting- always a fan! Take care! Kathy

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

oh dearest, how amazing.
I noticed, Carol's henna 'tattoo' immediately at which point she pulled up the photos :D
I love your wonderfully warm house.
Keep on keepin' on girl.