Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bottoms

I'm really pleased with this one. Sometimes a piece just paints itself and the unfussiness (spell check says that's not a word, but it's the best one I can come up with) I strive for happens. This one was effortless...and fun!
A little musical inspiration for you. (To continue looking at the art while you listen, right click on the colored words 'musical inspiration' and go to Open Link in New Tab.)
Oil on panel, 6" x 6", $100 (with free display easel) + shipping
or contact brenda@brendaferguson.com

1 comment:

Eileen said...

LOVE THE TEAL!!! A similar color to the teal and dark brown and a dark purple are the colors I strive to make my new bedroom :) I hope getting it together leads itself to unfussiness!! There you go, 2 different people using a word..makes it a word (our new rule)!!! Add it to your dictionary!! heeheehee Have a great day Brenda!! :)