Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loosey Goosey

A few years ago I visited my friend, Lin, who kept geese at the time. We were sitting on the grass enjoying watching the geese and I was happily snapping photos. Well, one of them took a 'liking' to me. It began by pecking at my shiny wedding ring. At first I was flattered but this soon progressed to the goose planting itself firmly in my lap and proceeding to get very friendly! This was a BIG goose! Luckily I was rescued by the family dog.
You know...sometimes you just like a red sky.
Oil on panel, 6" x 6", $100 (with free display easel) + shipping



or contact brenda@brendaferguson.com

5 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

Love those faces in the background.

Elizabeth Frazier said...

This is such a fun painting Brenda! Geese are a riot to watch! I like your red sky.

carol morgan carmichael said...

Fun piece Brenda. Weird that the goose would want to get in your lap. Great job!

The Muse of The Day said...

When I look at your painting, Brenda, I actually forget that the sky is blue. So much so, that it doesn't even cross my mind for one nano-second that it ever was blue. Carolina

Virginia Floyd said...

Such a fun painting! I agree with Karen about the faces in the background. They look like they are headed your way, too. I'm surprised that you didn't end up surrounded!