Monday, November 8, 2010

Sitting Pretty

Several years ago I attended a friend's wedding. I was delighted to see these beautiful tangerines her daughter had picked off the tree in California scattered on the refreshment table. Immediately after the reception I went back to the kitchen and begged to take a few home. The things we do for art! They just don't come with stems and leaves in my grocery store.  I've painted them several times.
Oil on panel, 6" x 6", $100 (with free display easel) + shipping




2 comments:

lindaharre said...

WOW........your colors are fabulous! Love the complimentary scheme on the pumpkins:D BRAVO!

Virginia Floyd said...

This is beautiful! Love the intense colors in the tangerine. Great job on the leaves, also. The light on their edges just makes the painting!